- We went to the Buffalo Bill Museum on our last day in Cody. It is a must see. One of the five sections is the largest collection of guns I have ever seen.
- We took a short side trip to see Devil's Tower on the road to Mount Rushmore.
- And, looking at the road map, it seemed the best route was to go see Crazy Horse Monument and the Mount Rushmore.
- Coming home, we crossed South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas, in one day. I finally got a picture of a snow fence.
- 12. We stopped in Norman, OK for the last night on the road, and stopped at the casino for lunch on the way to Round Rock.
We traveled about 4000 miles on the trip. We slept for two days to recover when we got home. I recommend flying the second time.
Our family has heard our wedding story many times during the last 50 years. I suspect that our trip adventure will also retold many times. it really was a grand adventure!
We decided to take a trip.